Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Raw & Juicy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tritton road, West-dulwich, London SE21 8DE. Our company registration number is 5846026 with Companies House. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice,
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The course you undertake with us is calibrated specifically for a set period. We pride ourselves on using only the freshest produce and due to the fact that our product is highly perishable, we regret that should you wish to end or take a break from your course, we will not be able to extend the course to cover the days you have missed.
All monies are to be paid in full before beginning any part of the course. Also please note that no refunds will be given once the course has commenced. Any cancellations 2 days prior to the course commencing will result in a 50% loss of monies paid.
The information provided is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or other health care professionals. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Never discard medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice based on information that you have gained from Raw-and-Juicy.
By choosing to follow the advice or information presented by Raw-and-Juicy, you agree to take full responsibility for your medical care.
Raw-and-Juicy will provide consultation and support during the program based on information that you have provided about yourself.
All programs, recipes and services offered to you the client by Raw-and-Juicy are not to be replicated without due consultation with the company itself. The brand, recipes, support and structure are propriety to Raw-and-Juicy Ltd.
*All information provided by you to us is strictly confidential and never passed on to any third party companies or persons.
By using our services you agree to the terms of the above disclaimer.