*The course you undertake with us is calibrated specifically for a set period. We pride ourselves on using only the freshest produce and due to the fact that our product is highly perishable, we regret that should you wish to end or take a break from your course, we will not be able to extend the course to cover the days you have missed.
*All monies are to be paid in full before beginning any part of the course. Also please note that no refunds will be given once the course has commenced. Any cancellations 2 days prior to the course commencing will result in a 50% loss of monies paid.
*Recipes and any product provided for you by Raw & Juicy are subject to change without notice.
• Our delivery times for London postcodes are:
• Monday – Friday 5-10.30pm
• Saturday Pre-9am
• Sunday 5-9pm
•(this is subject to change at any time without notice)
• For UK addresses outside of London, parcels will arrive on a Pre-1pm, tracked and signed for delivery. Please note that no refunds will be given for late delivery of packages due to adverse weather conditions, road traffic accidents, strikes or any other unavoidable incidences.
• If we have used a third party delivery service to deliver your package, we will not accept liability for late or damaged parcels. Also, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are home to sign for and receive any packages delivered by Raw & Juicy, or third-party couriers.
• The driver will make one delivery attempt to the address provided by yourself. It is your responsibility to ensure that your doorbell is working, your mobile is in a service area and that there is someone at the address to receive the delivery. The driver will stay for no more than 5 minutes at your given delivery address. If the driver is unable to deliver the package, it will be returned to our head office and redelivery will have to be arranged. There will be a charge for this which will need to be paid by yourself.
• If you have requested your delivery to be made to a work or office address, please ensure that authorisation has been given for the parcel to be received at your work address before booking your cleanse and that you have provided us with clear delivery instructions and contact details for the person receiving the deliveries.
• when booking your cleanse it is essential that you provide us with any access codes need for the building and clear, specific delivery instructions are left in the delivery notes section for the driver.
• If you would like us to leave your juices in a safe place outside your property. Please ensure that detailed instructions of where to leave the package have been made on your booking form. We accept no responsibility for, lost, stolen or damaged parcels.
• A minimum order of 3 days juices is required for any cleanses sent by post.
MEDICAL & JUICES
*The information provided is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or other healthcare professionals. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Never discard medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice based on information that you have gained from Raw-and-Juicy.
*By choosing to follow the advice or information presented by Raw-and-Juicy, you agree to take full responsibility for your medical care.
*Raw-and-Juicy will provide consultation and support during the program based on information that you have provided about yourself.
*All programs, recipes and services offered to you the client by Raw-and-Juicy are not to be replicated without due consultation with the company itself. The brand, recipes, support, and structure are propriety to Raw-and-Juicy Ltd.
*All information provided by you to us is strictly confidential and never passed on to any third party companies or persons.
*By using our services you agree to the terms of the above disclaimer.
*The term ‘Raw & Juicy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
Our company registration number is 5846026 with Companies House. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
*BY USING OUR SERVICES YOU AGREE TO ALL OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS